Sunday, December 19, 2010

Summer's Pay it Forward

Part 1:

Pay it forward is an idea that if one person does something nice for three people then those three people do something nice for three people each and so on and so on. Eventually it turns into a big huge idea. And all it takes is one person to start it and small favors to continue it.

Part 2:

My pay it forward act of kindness was donating a bag of dog food to an Animal Rescue Centre called D'Arcy ARC. I chose this activity because i love animals and have pets so that was something that i feel strongly about and felt good doing. I helped allot of the workers and the animals. I helped the workers because they are always looking for donations so they can continue to rescue animals. I helped the animals because they have food because of me. I did my act of kindness on Saturday, December, 18, 2010.

Part 3:
My act of kindness went great it felt so good to do that them i felt liked i helped everyone at that shelter. Not just the dogs that will get the food but the workers and the cats. I got there and gave them the food and got a picture and when i was giving it in one of the workers went to the door and there was a taped up box with a cat in it. Someone just left the box and ran. I felt so bad, for that poor cat. but getting left there is better than leaving it on the street. I felt really good doing that it makes me so happy to now that i helped someone. They reacted happily and were thankful that they got that dog food. I did not ask the people to pay it forward but i taped a card shaped like a bone to the bag of dog food that said pay it forward. But they didn't ask about the card.

Part 4:
Pay it forward is an important idea because people and animals need our help and not everyone can afford clothes, food,and to go to school. But were lucky enough and need to share our good fortune especially around the holidays. I think my act of kindness made a difference because it helped people and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment