Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mark's Pay it Forward

Part 1

Pay it Forward is a way to show people that you are there for them and you are willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy them. Pay it Forward is something you do for someone that is in need of help, and in turn for helping them, they will try to Pay it Forward to someone else. This is basically a tree that keeps going on and on because after you Pay it Forward to someone, they Pay it Forward to someone else and it forms a chain.

Part 2

My Pay it Forward act of kindness was to send a soldier a letter that hopefully helps them in their situation.

I chose this activity because I'm pretty sure the soldier would have been pretty down because they are not near their loved ones near Christmas time and I just wanted them to be happy for Christmas.

I helped a soldier that is in need of being happy and is not near their family.

In the letter, I told the soldier that when he or she comes back home, their will be people waiting for you safe arrival and Thank You for everything.

I did my act of kindness on Friday December 17, 2010 and mailed it on December 18, 2010.

Part 3

My act of kindness went pretty good, better then I expected because when I saw the letter and read the letter I made, I was very surprised of what I have done and what it will do to a soldier.

I felt joyful at the fact that some soldier will be happy and have something to look forward to.

I did not ask the soldier to Pay it Forward in the letter because they already are Paying it Forward, risking their lives for us.

Part 4

The idea of Pay it Forward is to show people that they have someone to lean on when they are down, and so we have the looks and feelings of a perfect world.

I'm confident that my act of kindness will make a difference during the time a soldier reads it. He or she will hopefully have a smile on their face and never think of the fact that they are away from their loved ones.

Now after reading this, please Pay it Forward if you haven't already. But if you have Payed it Forward already, please continue to Pay it Forward for there is more people in need of a smile.















No comments:

Post a Comment