Sunday, December 19, 2010

Louis' Pay it Forward

Part 1:
The movie Pay it Forward is about a kid named Trevor who tries to make a difference. The idea of pay it forward is one person helps three other people and then it goes on. The first person Trevor tried to help was a homeless person, he let him in his house, feed him, and gave him money. The second person he tried to help was his Social Studies teacher, Trevor tried to make him go out with his mother. The third person he tried to help was friend because he was being bullied, but at the end when Trevor tried to help, he died.

Part 2:
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My Pay it Forward act of kindness was helping clean up my school, Sargent Park.

Why did you choose this activity?
I picked this activity because I saw that were lots of mess in the school so I decided to help them out.


Who did you help?

I helped the janitors at Sargent Park.




What did you do?

I helped the school by clean some classrooms in Sargent Park School.



When did you do you act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on Friday Dec 17, 2010.





Part 3:
How did your act of kindness go?
I thought my act of kindness went very well, it went greater then I thought i was going to be.




What Happened?

My friends and I helped out and cleaned the school.




How did you feel?

I felt good helping out clean my school.




How did the person or people react?

The janitors of our school were happy for the help we did.




Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

Yes we did, my friend Patrick did it for us.



How did they react to your request?

He said that its good that were doing this because we can help each other.


Part 4:

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea Pay it Forward is important because it important to help each other so then our life well be easier.


Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I hope my act of kindness made a difference, if it didn't its okay at least I helped out my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment