Saturday, December 18, 2010

Olivia T's "Pay It Forward"










Picture:At United Way(Olivia's mom's work),Samara,Krizna(in the pic),Olivia photographer.



Part 1
I didnt actually watch the movie but my friends told me what it was about.They told me it was about a boy who was in his first year of Junior High and his teacher has asked them to do an assignment for the year ,for them to try and make a diffrence in the world.Then the little boy tried to help a homeless person , but then his mom found out and he had to do somthing else so thtas when it all started.
Then the little boy started something called "Pay it forward"his idea was to help three people and then those tree people ave to help three people but with nothing in return.Then he helped his teacher by setting him up with his mom who has problems.Then they had a "sleepover"and then they became a couple.Then he got an interview with the media.Then he always see's his friend getting bullied so he decieded to help.Then one of them had a knife then he stabbed the boy then he died.
Part 2

My "pay it forward" act of kindness was to dontate old jackets to Koats for kids of United Way at a Fire Department.Then we bought candy canes and gave them to little kids at he mall at Portage Place.We chose this because we felt bad for the kids on Christmas who dont have a warm jacket to play in the snow,and some kids dont get things on christmas so we wanted to give the kids candycanes.We did this today,Saturday ,December ,18,2010.

Part 3

I thought our asct of kindness went pretty good because we did alot in just one day.Well,we did alot of walking in the cold and we took 6 buses back and forth to all the places.I felt really good about what I did today.I really feel good that I did just a little but in a big way.Most of the people reacte normally saying,"Thank You",and there was this one guy who was following us and asking us for a candycane and he was about 16 yrs old , which was really weird.We asked everyone to pay it forward but none of them asked what it was.

Part 4

I think the idea."pay it forward " was important because we can help in just alittle way but it can do soo much for just one person.I thought my act of kindness made a diffrence because we donated jackets for kids who don't have any of them to play in the snow,and we gave candy to kids in the mall at Portage Place,I thought we did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment