Sunday, December 19, 2010

Karl's Pay It Forward

Part 1:
In my opinion paying it forward is helping someone to make their life easier. If that person that you helped might get inspired by you and he might help other people and it just goes on just like a chain. I think the whole idea of paying it forward is to make everybody's life in the world easier. This idea was based on a movie called "Pay it Forward".

Part 2

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?

My act if of kindness was to help the custodians of Sargent Park School.

Why did you choose this activity?

I chose this activity because my group and I decided that the custodians of our school were really busy because they work everyday and we wanted to make their jobs easier by cleaning up the school.


Who did you help?

I helped the custodians of Sargent Park School.


What did you do?

My group and I cleaned the whole school by sweeping the hallways and cleaning up the bathrooms.


When did you do your act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness Friday after school.










Part 3:
How did your act of kindness go?

I thought that my act of kindness was successful, and it was better than I expected because i noticed that my group and I cleaned up the school and the custodians barely did any work.


How did you feel?

I felt very proud of my group and we cleaned up a lot of parts of the school in a hour.


How did the people or person react?

The custodians of the school were glad of us and he was surprised because there was a lot of help for him.


Did you ask the person or people to pay it forward?

Yes, we did ask the custodians to pay it forward and they said it's important to help everyone.


Part 4:

Why is the idea of "Paying It Forward" important?
The idea of Paying it forward is important because it will make everybody's lives in the world a lot easier and better.


Has your act of kindness made a difference?

I hope that my act of kindness made a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment