Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ryan's Pay it Forward

Part 1
An 11 year old boy named Trevor has a troubled family, an alcoholic mother named Arlene, and his dad left them. At Trevor's school he has a new social studies teacher named Mr.Simonet. Mr.Simonet gives Trevor's class an assignment to think of a simple way to make the world a safer place. Trevor thinks of pay it forward, he does a favor for 3 people and ask them to do the same to other people. Trevor starts by helping a junkie named Jerry, then he went to try to get Arlene and Mr.Simonet dating, and lastly he saves his classmate from bullies.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My act of kindness was to shovel snow off peoples front yard and back yard.

Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because sometimes some people don't have time to shovel snow off their yard.

What did you do?
I shoveled snow off peoples yard.

Who did you help?
I help anyone around my street who hasn't shovel snow off their yard yet.

When did you do you act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on Dec.19 2010.

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went well.

What Happened?
I was shoveling snow off peoples yard.

How did you feel?
I felt good because i was doing something to help people.

How did the person or people react?
The people reacted glad how I went to them and asked if I wanted to shovel snow off their yard for them.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
Yes I did.

How did they react to your request?
Some people acted a little clueless until i explained what I was trying to say.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of Pay it Forward is important because being kind and helping people are nice things and being nice shows that we care.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
My act of kindness made a difference until more snow comes down. If it didn't work then it's alright at least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment