Sunday, December 19, 2010

John Chua's Pay it forward

Part 1:
"Pay It Forward" is a way of helping people without expecting anything in return but to tell them to help 3 other people.It's like inspiring someone who is needs help so that they help other people and the people they help, go the same thing. It is to make the world a better place to live in. This idea came from a movie called "Pay It Forward" where a boy named Trevor gets an assignment to think of way to make the world a better place. His idea is to help three people and those people help Three other people.

Part 2:
My act of kindness was to write a write a letter to a soldier from Afghanistan.I chose this to let a soldier know that we believe in them and to let them know what we think of there actions.I wrote a letter to a soldier. I wrote what I think about them and made them feel good about themselves.
I did my act of kindness today (December 19, 2010)



Part 3 :

I think my act of kindness went very well, it was better than I thought it would go. Everything went well I dropped the letter. I felt very good after I sent the letter, especially when I wrote the letter. I'm not sure how the soldier would feel but i think he would feel appreciated. I did not ask or write pay it forward because I had this feeling that there a soldier they're already doing a lot for our country.

Part 4:
I think that the idea of "Pay It Forward" is important because it's a very good plan to make the world a better place because it showing that it doesn't matter if you get anything in return but the fact that if they help other people means that its good enough. I think my act of kindness made a difference in a way because not a lot of people are sending letters to soldier thanking them for their sacrifice.

1 comment:

  1. Good job John! It is really great that you wrote a letter to a Canadian soldier. Make sure you capitalize all of the "I's" in your post. Great job!

    ReplyDelete