Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mussie PayitForward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward" :
Pay it forward its about a boy name Trevor and his mom is alcoholic.Trevor is in 7 gr. His social studies teacher, Mr. Simonet gave the class a assignment to "Make the world a better place" so Trevor tries to help a homeless person.Trevor also helped Mr. Simonet by setting up a date with Trevor's Mom. Trevor also helped out his friend that was getting bullied , but one of the guys took a knife and killed Trevor

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My pay it forward: was helping the Eritrean community , my job was setting up the table's and chairs.

Why did you choose this activity?
I choose this activity because its always nice to help out other people and new experiential.
Who did you help?
I helped the Eritrean community.


What did you do?
I set up all the tables and chairs.


When did you do you act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on December the 18.

Part 3
How did you act of kindness go?
It was actually pretty good .

What happen?
After decorating the place we had a Christmas Party for the kids.

How did you feel?
Very good ! helping other people

How did the person react?
Lambros Kyriakakos thanked me for helping him out with setting up the place.

Did you ask the person to Pay it forward?
yes i did.

Part 4
Why is the idea of pay it forward important?
Its important to pay it forward because its always nice to help each other.
After all you will feel so proud of yourself .

Has your act of kindness make a difference?
yes it did .


No comments:

Post a Comment