Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Term 2 Reflection

This past term I learned about percents, surface area, and volume. I honestly think i did better on finding volume because i understood it more quickly and better. I also think i did better in finding volume because i remembered mostly everything about it more then i remember stuff in surface area and percents. I think i struggled more in surface compared to percents because it took me a while to get it and i got a little confused. I can do better in the next term by asking more questions about something if i don't get it right away since sometimes I can just be silent about it and working more harder. In this term i learned a lot of things like finding the surface area and volume of a cylinder, triangular prism , and rectangular prism.

*audioboo will be posted later on*

No comments:

Post a Comment