Sunday, March 6, 2011

Term 2 Reflection

Listen!


TERM 2 REFLECTION
In this term I did very well on all the things I learned examples are.. Pythagoras, percents,surface area and volume.I did well on all of this things because I asked questions when I wasn’t sure what to do and I studied and pretty much did what I had to do.But what I really liked learning about was surface areas and volume because it was easy once you know the formula and its fun challenging yourself by trying.Percent was easy too because I learned a very useful skill when shopping and when figuring out grades. I would really say that I did very well this term.
I kind of struggled on percents because you need to learn a lot like how to find the dollars per second or km/hours.
Next term I will study more and practice more so I can do better next term, I would probably ask more questions.
In percents I learned how to find the sale price, for surface area I learned how to find the areas of different kinds of shapes like triangles and find areas of 3d shapes, for volume I learned how to find volumes of different shapes very similar to surface area but different formula.
The difference between surface area and volume are that surface are is that there are different formulas involve but the thing they have in common is that they both have a method of finding the inside space of a shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment