Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kristopher's Term 2 Reflection

Term 2 Reflection

In term 2, I think I did good on most of the tests but not all. I think I did good on theses tests because I remembered what I needed to do to calculate the answers. I really liked calculating the volume of 3D shapes because I like working with the formulas and it was interesting. The rectangular prism formula is LxWxH and is the easiest to remember.

In term 2, I think I struggled with blogging the most because I didn't comment as much as I should of and the quality of my blogs was not that great. Now I know I should do my blogs as soon as possible after school and not wait until after soccer or other sports because I get tired and want to go to sleep.

In term 2, we also learned ho wto solve percents by converting them to decimals and fractions, how to calculate taxes such as GST an PST, find the are of different 3D objects such as cylinders, rectangualr prisms and triangualr prisms we also we also learned how to calculate the measurements of a circle such as the circumfrance, radius and diameter.

In term 3 I will try to get 100% on the tests, complete my bog and comment on the other blogs. I will make sure that I stop goofing off and pay more attention so I can do better on the tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment