Sunday, March 20, 2011

Term 2 Reflection

This term, I got a higher mark. I did really well on the quizzes. Volume was really easy for me, and I understood it really quick. The thing that I struggled on is surface area because it was difficult for me to understand, and somehow I struggled on tests because I usually don’t show my work. I’ll try to do my best for next term by studying more, and showing my work, asking more questions to my teacher, commenting on the blogs more, and explaining more on my blog posts, participate in class more, and do more work in my homework book. In term 2, we learned about converting fractions into percents, surface area, and finding the volume to a rectangular prism, triangular prism, and cylinder. We also learned formulas like LxW and BxH/2. I’m hoping I can improve and focus more on term 3 and I hope I don’t slack as much as I did in term 2.

I'm having a hard time trying to put up my audioboo. The sound doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment