Monday, March 21, 2011

Term 2 Reflection

Listen!
Please read along! Thank you!
Term 2 Reflection

In term 2 I did really good in volume because I really understood what to do and how to do it. In this term I kind of struggled in surface area because I didn’t really understood the formula or how to solve the questions. In term 3 I will focus more then term 2 and really try to ask for help if i didn’t understand anything. In percent I had learn how to find how many percent of things that is contained in something. For example we learned how to find how many percent of apple juice is in the carton after 10 people had a glass of it. In surface area I learned how to find areas of different kinds of shapes. Finally in volume I learned how to find how much the whole shape is. The differences between surface area and volume is in surface area you are finding how many units there are outside and in volume you are finding how many units there are inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment