Monday, October 4, 2010

Summer's Math Profile

Hi my name is Summer If someone asks me if i like math, I tell them if i could design a shirt the front would say I Love Math then the back would say Just Kidding :) The best thing i ever did in math were math games. I liked them because we learn but also have fun doing it.

The best unit that we did last year was fractions. I did well in this unit because it was easiest for me and i found it fun.drawing the fractions is easiest. The unit that made me struggle most was divisibility. To do better this year i will going to ask for help more often.

This year i will listen carefully and practice my multiplucation table so i can be more succsesful. this year i would like to learn more on fractions, units, divisibility.

Last year i blogged my favorite blog i did was on problibility. If you go to the link mines the one about the coins in the cup. Blogging helped me become a better student because you have to look at it even more carefully because you are typing it out. I want to do more blogging and commenting.

13 comments:

  1. Good job Summer! I like how you changed the color of the important words and kept the same color every time the word came up.(eg.red for fractions)
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Summer. I like how you changed the color of the font of some words. next time you use the word "mines' its spelled mine's. overall good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Summer. Your color fonts made your post interesting. I also loved the first part of your post. It made me giggle! Anyways, I think you should have looked over your work because there are a few spelling mistakes. Everything else was good! (yy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Summer. I liked the colors that you used. I liked how you said "If someone asks me if i liked math, I tell them if i could design a shirt the front would say I Love Math then the back would say Just Kidding :)" Next time I think you should use spell check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Summer!! I liked how you changed the colours of the important words. Next time to make your post even better, is to make sure you reread your post to make sure there is no mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job Summer! Mr Harbec said I had to comment on other classrooms blogs anyway I really liked the colour you used it made the words stand out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Summer, I like how you how highlighted some of the words , one thing you could do next time is use spell check.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Job Summer. I liked how you colored some important words. Also, I liked how you remebered to put a link for your favourite post from last year, but I saw that "probability" was spelled wrong! Next time you should always check if your spelling is correct and also your grammar. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job summer!! I like your color on your post but next time you should check your post!! other then that good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good post Summer! It's good that you put lots of colors. Next time double check your work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job Summer. There's lots of color, and check your work after. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job Summer like how you highlighted important words and you have lots of color

    ReplyDelete