Saturday, January 15, 2011

Final Percent Video

Percent - This is a number out of 100. It can be converted into decimals and fractions. We learned how to convert percents into fractions and decimals.


Representing Percents

-One whole hundred grid, that is full shaded is 100%
-If half of the grid is shaded that means its 50% or 1/2 or 0.5

EG.


Fractions, Decimals Percents

-Percents can be written as decimals, and fractions.






Percent of a Number
-Change the percent to a decimal









Combining Percents


-Shopping is a great example of using combing percents.
-Here, I used a pair of $60.00 shoes as an example, and a 5% PST and a 6% GST.





The total cost of $67.20.

This is my video I made about percents.



Here is a link to my percent post.

Here is another link to a site where you can learn more about percents.

If you have any questions or anything else, please tell me so I can improve. Thank you! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment