Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jasmin's Volume Scribe Post

Show you know-
Pg. 248
Question:





My answer
:












Pg. 249

Question:







My answer:










My textbook answers- Page. 250-253 (#1-18)

** I did questions 1,4 and 7

Question #1-













My
answer for #1-








Question #4
-






My answer for #
4-












Question
#7-







My answer for #7-














Here is a
link on how to calculate volume.
Here is a video.


Cylinder Volume and Volume Problems


7.3














My answer-



















If Martha wants to buy more popcorn for her money,

she should get the popcorn container named "Popcorn Lover's."


7.4







My answer-










An assumption I made was that 1/4 of the cheese was cut.

Here is my video on how I solved the math problems-

No comments:

Post a Comment